[JONAT] Getting the map together

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Apr 8 23:16:01 2005

Hi, Mark!

If you come by my house, I'll come out and play.

I would like to reinforce what you said about scheduling.   While I had some
initial interest from the local club, and an offer of a cookout from one
couple, I was never able to tell them when the tour would be in town.   I
didn't
know myself until the week before.   This kills participation, and credibility
as well.

How about the Sand Dunes, South Park, and the Arikaree Breaks next year?

--

Robert MacLeay   -   Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic

In a message dated 4/6/05 5:43:36 PM, mark@jag-lovers.org writes:

> BTW, The map layout gave me another idea for getting across the wide
> expanses of the West, Arizona -> Utah -> Colorado -> Kansas, then south to
> Texas. Hazel, that puts you in the main loop and we'll come up from
Southern