[JONAT] Re: JONAT digest, Response to John

John McEwen jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 10 20:43:01 2005

Too true, Christina.  However, you have some historic routes as do
we.  One of my fondest automotive moments was attending the
"Gathering of the Faithful" the big annual MG meet which was held at
Stevenson, WA in '96.  I had just finished restoring my MGB so my
wife and I decided to attend the meet.  We had a marvellous day on
the tour where we travelled the existing stretches of the Lincoln
Highway above the Columbia and made our way by back roads and winding
byways right into Portland, then across the river and back on the
Washington side.  Great history and a great experience.

John