[JONAT] We Are Moving ! (The JONAT mailing list that is)

Bob England - Mechanical Design Group jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 3 17:24:00 2005

We are moving the JONAT mailing list from autox.team.net to a forum at JCNA.
This allows us to better integrate our Tour, the Jaguar Owner's North
American Tour (2006), with the Jaguar Clubs of North America.  This does not
signal we are loosing our independence as a group, but rather signifies the
closer cooperation between our two organizations.

Note that you do not have to be a JCNA member to subscribe to this forum
(I'm not a JCNA member and it certainly let me register).

Please register for the forums by going to
HYPERLINK "http://www.jcna.com"www.jcna.com

then click on "FORUMS" at the top of the page

then click on "NEW USER REGISTRATION" over on the right hand side.

follow the registration fill-in information, click submit, fill in the
number they e-mail to you, and you are registered.

Pascal is moderating these lists, so if I have missed anything Pascal, feel
free to add comments ...

Bob