[Kcup] Official KCUP letterhead

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Thu Nov 18 05:50:16 MST 2010

Wow, if we get any more official looking, we are going to be
unrecognizable. You guys on the west coast are over the top on this.
Between the shiny car czar and this letterhead, one would think we
really have our act together.

Excellent work, Steve. Very cool!

Interest from east coast guys for a ride on the transporter has not
fallen on deaf ears, enough 'maybes' to make a few calls to
transporters.

Is there any chance for that test day on Monday? As I talk to the
transporter guys, I really need to know when to arrive.

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.653.3118 (o) - 860.508.3118 (c)