[Kcup] Testing

Casey Annis editor at vintageracecar.com
Thu Nov 18 09:51:05 MST 2010

May need to be cautious, as HMSA may not be willing or able to provide
that kind to track access. We have t keep in mind that we are a run
group within their broader event. If this were a stand-alone
event,where we had complete control over the schedule, something like
that would be great. Anyway, just my two-cents.
Casey
________________________
Casey M. Annis
Publisher/Editor