[Kcup] Question of the Day GATE CONCESSION?

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Feb 3 19:18:48 MST 2011

 John,

You mean that the gate could be our concession?!

Wow!

I have not made recent contact with VTR or Triumph Travelers because I had no information to share.

We might organize a CELEBRATION OF TRIUMPHS.

I can make contact with VTR president and work from there.......when all of the facts are in and you guys know what you want to do.

Thanks!  Joe