[Kcup] Website question

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 13:02:11 MST 2011

Henry,

Hate to bug you (and I remember I had an issue we discussed before
about my accessing the website so I cleared my cache and autofill),
but I can't navigate within the FOT-Racing site to the 2011 K Cup
letter and entry form. At the FOT Feature Events page all the years
are "searchable" except 2011. Of course I can go directly to the info
at this URL: http://fot-racing.com/feature/2011ls/

Could we get the letter and entry form on the home page, or a link to
it?

Thank you for all your efforts!

John