[Kcup] [Fot] Kas Cup 2011

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 19:37:26 MST 2011

I did not negotiate for free guest rooms. I did ask for private
reception rooms and that is pending "satisfactory bookings". I
negotiated for lowest room price with cancelation option (48 hrs prior).

We have 75 rooms in our block for monday, tuesday, and wednesday
nights. We have 5 rooms reserved after 1 month and Jeff Snook accounts
for 2 of them. I think we need to encourage bookings from all quarters
to show management that we are legit. I will go to my contact and ask
for a free VIP guest room  and hope we start generating momentum in
reservations.

John Nikas said we had some BMW sponsorship $. I don't know if those
funds are committed to VIP.