[Kcup] Notes from Meeting 1/28

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 31 09:08:07 MST 2011

i was looking at tapping into my 401k to get there with 50 entries in the hopper. track time and cost is less relevant if there are 40 TRIUMPHS on the track...at least to me.

Kas suggests another poll of entrants after announcement....15-25 entries for the Kastner Cup, his namesake event, does not give him a warm and fuzzy feeling.

The mid-week schedule is actually a benefit to some of the long tow guys.

(I understand the entry fee for this event was $450 last year....$650 is beginning to look like an ill fated cure for the dreaded RED INK)