[Kcup] Monday Admission to Laguna Seca by invited guests

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Sat Jun 4 07:53:45 MDT 2011

We have some people showing up Monday that do not have cars. Usually these
people are either attached to somebody's crew, or there is a guest list.
Do we have either?

Or is the gate going to be allowing spectator admission on a setup day?

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.508.3118

John Frymark <jfrymark at aol.com> wrote:

The schedule released by Cris (thanks Steve B) has lots of "FOT
Races". We need to establish how we will develop a final grid for the
K Cup. The last race on Day 2 could have some interesting
possibilities. Reverse grid. timed release, etc. if Cris will let us
play!

Begin forwarded message: