[Kcup] VTR/FOT POSTER FOR THE 9TH RUNNING OF THE KASTNER CUP

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 10 08:27:38 MST 2011

 Blake,

The Kastner Cup will be at Laguna Seca in June and the KCUP COMMITTEE has invited the area Triumph based clubs. Steve Belfer has received an enthusiastic response for attendance.

I'd like to continue our tradition of the VTR/FOT poster.This will be a relatively small event, but very significant. We would be looking at free posters to card carrying VTR and FOT members in attendance.  Kas and others will be available for signing.

The artwork has been done by Steve Belfer and it will be devoid of advertising with the exception of recognizing the VTR and the FOT. Steve can provide high resolution file.

Perhaps you can combine some business out here and schmooze with your California VTR members.

2012 at ROAD ATLANTA will be HUGE and we will want to do this again....of course. Well worth the investment in TRIUMPH club relationships.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander