[Kcup] VARA British Extravaganza for FOT, and K-Cup Entries

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Mar 12 11:20:52 MST 2011

Fantastic summary....thanks Steve.

I hope this helps kick over a fence sitter or two, to make the tow.

I know that Alexander Racing is now making more aggressive plans.

POSTERs: I have not heard from Blake Discher yet, but will call him, if
necessary.

Press Releases to Victory Lane and Classic Motorsports may still have time
to get published......Pam Shawtraw is looking for something.  Andy Reid is
events manager for CMS.

Joe

</HTML>