[Kcup] HARDY PRENTICE AT LAGUNA SECA!

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 31 05:58:48 MST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Catpusher at aol.com
To: n197tr4 at cs.com
Cc: Catpusher at aol.com
Sent: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm
Subject: Re: HARDY PRENTICE AT LAGUNA SECA!

Hi Joe and Team,

I have Buck Jones scheduled to visit Friday AM to see what it would take to get The Device to Laguna for display at the Kastner Cup.  Do you have any info for us about getting the car and the five of us in to the track?  This is strictly a for the sake of the Triumph effort.

H&E & PC& The Device

Hardy,

We are pleased that you are going to join us.  The gate opens about 6:00pm on Monday.

There appears to be no provisions for so-called 'VIP' passes, as there has been in the past.

I am not familiar with the track procedures, but if you pay anything at the gate, I'll reimburse you.

Join us in the Paddock and we will go from there. Sam Halkias will be there as well, with his family.

It appears that this will be a small but 'HARDY' group of TRIUMPHS.

CALIFORNIA DREAM'N

JOE, JAN, DUSTY.....