[Kcup] Kastner Cup at Laguna Seca

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri May 13 08:07:40 MDT 2011

Cregg!

Excellent!

We will have free posters for you. They are very nice and are free of
advertising. These are sponsored by your VTR National organization and the FOT.

Sam Halkias and Hardy Prentice, both SCCA Champions will be on board with
Hardy bringing his championship TR3.

Many of us are staying at the track and Kas and others will be at the
Embassy.

Kas' new book will be available and Kas, Sam, and Hardy will be pleased to
autograph the book and the posters.

We are pleased that you and other Triumph organizations will be joining us.
Thanks for the note.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
VTR
FOT

> Hi Joe,
>
> I predict Triumph Travelers will have 10-15 people in attendance.
>
> Several of us are planning to find a place to stay in Monterey Tuesday
> night so we can be close to the action.
> Do you expect most of the racers to stay at the track (RV-ing) or at the
> Embassy Suites or ...?
>
> We'd like to hang around and absorb as much Triumph lore as possible!
>
> Thanks,
> Cregg

</HTML>