[Kcup] CALIFORNIA AIR

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Dec 7 11:02:26 MST 2012

Deb,

Please give me your address. I have a DVD called "CALIFORNIA AIR", that I want to send you.

It does several things:

It is shows an interview with your Grand Marshall, Kas Kastner, and discusses his years as COMPETITIONS MANAGER in North America for the TRIUMPH factory.

It has historical racing footage of Triumphs in action.

It has extensive footage of THE KASTNER CUP at THE MITTY.

The cover of the DVD features the TR250K, which was designed by PETE BROCK and KAS KASTNER. It expected to be at ELVF and is a major draw in itself. It will be transported from the state of Washington.

There is also footage of other Triumph greats including Bob Tullius and a wonderful reunion between KAS and BOB.

The is some evidence of the huge Triumph gate in this video....we and Classic Motorsports worked closely with TRIUMPH CAR CLUBS and Road Atlanta worked closely with us to provide a package deal for the weekend. GATE PASSES, TOURING, TRIUMPH CORRAL, and TRIUMPH CAR SHOW.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648