[Kcup] KASTNER CUP 2013 "UNCLE JACK, the STAG"

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Oct 18 08:38:49 MDT 2012

 Phil,

I'd like to invite you and your STAG "UNCLE JACK" to the 11th Running of THE KASTNER CUP.

6-7-8 September 2013

We might try to have you and Kas be the honorary pace car.....havnt given that much thought yet.

Also, I'd like to promote this event in the INTERMARQUE MONTHLY to attract the Minnesota folks.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Make no mistake, this is going to be a big one.  The last time Triumph was featured at this event was 1996.

THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street