[Kcup] KCUP 2014 SOUTHWEST

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Apr 4 19:31:43 MDT 2013

Steering Committee:

KCUP 2014 could be 12-18 Months out depending on the selections of the VENUE.

We have had suggestions from CVAR, RMVR, and VARA

RMVR really tried to work up a proposal, but ultimately decided there was not a suitable venue to hold a KCUP...yet.

That leaves CVAR and VARA.

If there are no proposals forthcoming, please let me know, so we can pursue other options. Bob & Mordy are on this STEERING COMMITTEE, so perhaps they can respond for CVAR and VARA.  And any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you very much....

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street