[Kcup] Eagles Canyon 2014

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Wed Apr 10 11:49:32 MDT 2013

Seems reasonable to me. It is in line with being in distinctly different
regions for the past several years. I have seen great support from the
Texas FoT contingent in many ways... From excellent and informative posts
to continued long haul support of our Kastner Cup Series.
I support giving the CVRA a chance to run with the proposal for 2014.
They certainly deserve the honor of hosting the race, and I am positive
that with the typical dedication of this group of Friends: the race will be
well planned and well run.
I'll be there.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing