[Kcup] GOG Triumph Line up

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Aug 13 08:49:56 MDT 2013

Deb,

I was thinking the race cars and street cars would be separate.

I would put the Stag in a prominent position with the street cars.

I would put the TR250K in a prominent position with the race cars.

After that they could line up as they arrive.

Less work....less fussy....and fair.

Once again.....people just don't realize the amount of detail that goes into the planning and it makes a difference.

Thank you for doing all of this.

BTW, VSCDA's John Houlton will get a lot more visible, as Chairperson, once this all is set in motion.

I plan. He will execute. He is more "executive" than I am.

Joe

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2013, at 8:54 AM, Deb <dkorneli54 at charter.net> wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> Do you have a preference how the Triumphs are lined up at GOG.  By year, by model,  street cars with race cars or race cars seperate....?  I was copied on the suggestion from Bob Prince that you meet him at the Ostoff to go over this and I told hime I thought you would be too busy at the track to be able to meet him there.  My suggestion was to ask your thoughts and he and I will go up soon and map out the show field.
>
> Thanks
> Deb
>

> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Joe Alexander wrote:
>
>> Deb,
>>
>> These are being provided by Jeff Snook and he will present after the race.
>>
>> It is based on each model of Triumph.
>>
>> The Kastner Cup will be presented by Kas.
>>
>> The recipient will be determined shortly following the race.
>>
>> Thanks for thinking of all of these details.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Joe
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> On Aug 12, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Deb <dkorneli54 at charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Joe,
>>>
>>> Way back you had said that you were going to handle the trohpies for what ever classes you decided on. Is that still happening? What are the classes? I will need to check with Timing and Scoring to see if they can separate them into groups, other wise you will need to be available right after the race to determine the class winners.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Mike