[Kcup] Fwd: FOT registration & ELVF Registration

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 28 07:42:07 MDT 2013

KCup Committee:

It's hard to know what people's schedules are going to like, but we may need a volunteer or two, yet.

Jeff Snook, Tammy Frank, Joe Guinan, and maybe Mark Bradakis are involved.

Anyway, if there anyone that can be added to this list, we would appreciate it.

I am hoping that this can be tag teamed to reduce the contact hours.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: