[Kcup] Dan and Jay Fowler. Special Guests of the FOT

Deb dkorneli54 at charter.net
Thu Aug 29 12:50:13 MDT 2013

Hi Joe, Jay and Dan,

The Triumph Fot window is for the street car Triumphs.  Triumph Race Car
drivers and their crew will register in abc order of the drivers last
name.  So any of your crew will go to the A for Alexander window.  Each
driver has 3 free crew so if you have more that your options are to pay
$40. for each additional crew member or note that they will pay their
own entry into the track.

Hope that helps,
Deb