[Kcup] Eagles Canyon

Shawn Frank my71spit13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 17:21:18 MST 2013

This next issue of Spitfire & GT6 Magazine will have a bunch about Road America and the Kastner Cup. I would love to get my hands on the press release to add to this issue. I will be co-editing this issue with Howard Baugues and then will be sole Editor after the first of the year.

I just got confirmation that Hemmings Sports and Exotics has accepted my coverage of the last KCup and want me to write another for the Eagle's Canyon KCup. I'm pretty happy about that. FYI. You all like to see your name in print, right?

I can't wait for the next KCup. It will probably just be the wife and I, without the entourage. We need roomies. If anyone wants a cute blonde and a balding dork as roommates, let me know...

Shawn Frank
Editor, Spitfire & GT6 Magazine
Owner, Continued Legacy
Friends of Triumph/NASS/IowaBCC