[Kcup] [Fot] Late arrival at the KCup?

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Jul 3 09:41:12 MDT 2013

It would be nice to have a coordinator for the two car shows and the Old Course Reenactment.

It would mainly require knowledge and communication in advance of the events.

The Friday evening welcome dinner and casual Triumph Car Show is a no brainer as it is all very close together, but people need to know about it.

We did this early on when the Brits came with 8 cars and it was a huge hit and photo op.

This one will include street cars, but they will already be on the inside of Turn 5 and will likely have their instructions.

The Welcome Dinner is in the Tech Barn.

Looking for names of volunteers......thanks!

Joe

Sent from my iPad