[Kcup] Keg at KCup?

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon Jul 15 06:58:01 MDT 2013

Yes, I am here.  Wisconsin has a social host law which protects us in this regard (both from invitees and third parties).  If you are really curious, I can take a closer look at this when I get back from vacation next week.  In addition, check out your homeowners policy.  You will probably find that there is some liability coverage there.

Besides, an FOT suing for damages allegedly caused due to us providing access to too much beer would be beaten within an inch of his or her life with torque wrenches.

Scott

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233
sbarr at mccarty-law.com<mailto:sbarr at mccarty-law.com>

Henry Frye <henry at henryfrye.com> wrote:

As a non-organization with no insurance I think there is some liability
on the table by PROVIDING beer... Is Scott Barr on this list?

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.508.3118 (c)