[Kcup] SVRA West at Circuit of the Americas this October ..... Holy $^&*

Bob Kramer bkramer at ascoeq.com
Tue Jun 4 06:52:24 MDT 2013

If there was any doubt that the SVRA is a for profit company, let's clear
that up. I'm glad I don't have to tow very far !

$550.00 for a Test Day?  $550.00 for an Endurance Race? Wow. $850.00, I
wonder how many sessions we'll get, probably 2- a- days (I hope)

SVRA U.S. Vintage Racing National Championship

*	My Account <https://svra.com/members/my-account.php>
*	My Cars <https://svra.com/members/my-vehicle-list.php>
*	My Crew / Co-drivers <https://svra.com/members/my-crew-list.php>
*	SVRA U.S. VINTAGE RACING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
<https://svra.com/members/event.php?event_ID=17>
*	Sign Out <https://svra.com/members/sign-out.php>

To pay by check, please print and fax your Registration Form
<https://svra.com/members/forms/cota-entry-form.pdf>  (pdf), Paddock Form
<https://svra.com/members/forms/cota-paddock-form.pdf>  (pdf)

Event Information

Event: SVRA U.S. Vintage Racing National Championship
Date: October 23 - 27, 2013
Location: Circuit of the Americas - Austin, Texas

Driver Information

Bob Kramer
8006 Bernard Street
Leander, TX 78641
512-815-9925

NOTICE: All Drivers must hold a valid competition license with: SVRA, a
Vintage Motorsports Council club or a recognized sanctioning body such as
SCCA, FIA, etc. with a current medical date. Certain groups of cars require
an SVRA-approved Super License.

Non-SVRA drivers must include a copy their current competition license &
medical forms with their entry. Entrants that do not hold a Vintage Racing
License or who have not competed in a Vintage Event are required to
participate in the SVRA Driver Orientation Program.

It is strongly recommended that all competitors use a "Head and Neck"
Restraint System that meets the SFI 38.1 Standard.

Would you like to add a co-driver? Add Co-driver
<javascript:toggle_visibility('hideablearea1');>

Co-Driver Information

There are no co-drivers on your account
Click here to: Add Co-driver
<https://svra.com/members/my-crew.php?add_type=5>

Would you like to add crew members? Add Crew
<javascript:toggle_visibility('hideablearea2');>

Crew Members

Race entry includes four (4) crew member race credentials. Co-driver is
considered one (1) crew member. Additional credentials are available for
$35.00 each.

There are no crew members on your account
Click here to: Add Crew Members
<https://svra.com/members/my-crew.php?add_type=6>

Race Entry

Car 1966 Triumph TR4A

Vintage National Sprint Event (4 Day Race Event) - 850.00

Keenan Motors Classic Endurance Race - 550.00

Keenan Motors Historic Endurance Race - 550.00

Pre War Group (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) - 300.00

Test Day - 550.00

Driver Orientation Program (DOP) - Includes Test Day - 700.00

Will you require paddock parking? Enter Info
<javascript:toggle_visibility('hideablearea3');>

Paddock Parking

Trailer Size Only Is Tow Vehicle a Toter or RV? Yes No

Size of Toter or RV Will tow vehicle be detached? Yes No

Awning Size

My race car(s) will be paddocked with Race Shop.

Contact Phone

If you have an RV and it is not the Tow Vehicle, it may be required to park
in a separate RV area. There may be private car limitations at certain race
venues.

NOTE: Private "circus-type" tents MAY NOT be setup in paddock by ANY CONCERN
unless cleared by the SVRA Paddock Marshall.

SPECIAL ISSUES OR NEEDS: Contact: West Clapp, SVRA Paddock Marshall;
westclapp at gmail.com

Bob Kramer

ASCO Equipment

Branch Manager Austin/Manor