[Kcup] Gather on the Green. Car Show

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Jun 19 12:13:33 MDT 2013

FOT Candidates for Saturday's GOG

Triumphs will have a weighted consideration for acceptance.
First cut should be racers.
Street cars will be considered.

The list below came from the top of my head.......please throw out candidates for consideration.

(One issue with race cars will be track schedule and transporting to the Osthoff)

Stag.   uncle jack
TR8.    Canadian
TR7
GT6.        Chuck Gee
TR250
TR250K.   Hart
Kellison.   Houlton
Ambro.     Alexander
TR4
TR3.         Snook
Spitfire
Peerless
Tornado
Herald
Vitesse
Other

Please help me on this, before I go to the list at large. Final acceptance of candidates will be done by Bob Prince.  This is an extremely nice event with live orchestra, cash bars, and the starting point of the Old Course Reenactment at the Osthoff.

I think the FOT will shine here.......

Thanks,

Joe

Sent from my iPad