[Kcup] Gather on the Green. Car Show

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Sat Jun 22 11:31:14 MDT 2013

I don't disagree one bit. Patina  determines value, it does not necessarily add value. As you see this can get complex, as patina should not be confused with crappy. A real plus of course is how its fun to  buy stuff as "crappy"; put a little spit on for a shine and suddenly it has "beautiful patina."
And don't worry Marty, I am pretty realistic. I'm lookin at a shot right now of your car that hangs on my office wall (from the Mitty) Looks pretty damn good to me! As you say, to each his own.