[Kcup] KAS INVITATION and ELVF/FOT Planning

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 7 13:52:22 MST 2013

John,

I dont like bagpipes, but Dave Massey is a hoot. We did a two day driving tour of wineries in Indiana and he pulled them out at each stop.......Dave is also our ringleader in bringing in a caravan from  the St. Louis British Car Clubs.

I have more stuff up my sleeve, but I need to stop and firm up some things. I am thinking this KCUP could be very memorable.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648