[Kcup] Kastner Cup 2015

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Nov 16 14:01:37 MST 2013

Well, KCup Committee,

The only suggestions for 2015 so far is Coronado.

Actually, Kas wants to go east of Eagles Canyon after 2014.

So that narrows it down.

I wouldn't mind a return to Mosport in 2015.

There is an interesting proposition coming in from SVRA, but it is not concrete enough to discuss yet. If SVRA's Tony Parello puts it together, it will be very compelling.

In the meantime, I hope you guys can make some suggestions.

Depending on the timing of the event, now is the time to plan.

2016, it really should go back far west.....

Thanks,

Joe

Sent from my iPad