[Kcup] KCup 2013. An Incident On The Grid

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Sep 11 15:37:11 MDT 2013

FYI and Comment, if you wish.

We had one unfortunate incident that resulted in a person being removed from the list.

A non-entered FOT approached a FOT driver on the grid and was confrontational to the point of minor physical contact,  with promise of future encounters. It was loud, with obscenities, and observed by many.

It left the driver shaken and he likely should not have taken the green flag, in my opinion.

I have knowledge of the events leading up to this confrontation, listened to a couple reports from the FOT after the confrontation, then received solid corroboration of the incidence from a credible witness.

If anyone wishes to investigate this themselves and over ride my decision, please do so.

I will provide all of the details that I have.

Regards,

Joe A

Sent from my iPad