[Kcup] KCup 2013. An Incident On The Grid

Jhouathome jhouathome at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 17:10:32 MDT 2013

I am in contact with Joe regarding this.  Since it happened on the grid it falls under the authority of the driver's committee.  I am happy to mount a formal, but appropriately sensitive investigation and work toward a resolution.  To the extent it is appropriate to do so, I will share the result with the FOT, but please recognize that it may be necessary to keep the official response confined to the involved individuals and VSCDA officials.

Thanks Joe for bringing this to our attention.  I am happy to relieve you of this burden.  You do so much for this group, you should not have to swim in this kind of B.S.

John Houlton

Sent from my iPad