[Kcup] SVRA. Mid-Ohio

James J Dolan jdolan at voyagerhldgs.com
Wed Jul 3 16:11:40 MDT 2019

Saturday sir, please.

On Jul 3, 2019, at 4:22 PM, Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage at gmail.com<mailto:joealexandervintage at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you Jim. Good input about the noise.

Unresolved here is if the Kastner Cup is on Saturday or on Sunday.

If it is on Saturday, the presentation at 5:00PM seems good.

If it is on Sunday, we will need to find a quiet place after the race.

Thanks for the response.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fthe-vintage-racer.com&c=E,1,PoZ4Gb_CK4g7X_FGpEiWx5RmhrsJzNaiEvU_I2I_eXi9QVCxk_kzz_5n1K9CXZtq5ci6NMtfX1e_amb7fcZ-tt3K1K9AXKDdmLtxaFadPUGl4Tx0SwHeFbd2&typo=1>
Gasketinnovations.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fgasketinnovations.com&c=E,1,HNULKiEi2rRlegthBnJTAPVuQX13L0wELk4gtXGjtSfnGUvMz5b08qjqLtyaWDk_JEIoFEtKqeHc9PhlKKNga5lucdVw8s5v-v34J3v6Rc6HqTaVIFoBG64o0Fk,&typo=1>
Cell:  319.464.4711