[Land-speed] Not a quick question...

RACE427 at aol.com RACE427 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 15:03:09 MDT 2007

I will stick my neck out and say it was the  decade when I was born, the
50's.  Afterall, GM was able to achieve 1  hp per cubic inch with fuel injection,
Chevrolet had the Corvette ( my favorite  car of all time ).  Chrysler had the
Hemi.  Ford had the  Thunderbird.  Automobile styling was something else.  I
used to guess  the make, model and year when in my father's car, a game he
would play with me  when on the road.  The majority all look the same now.

   Domestic cars could be bought with auto  transmissions, A-C, power
steering, power windows.

   There was the Nash, Rambler, Packard, Studebaker,  Hudson.  American
automobile production at it's finest hour.

    LOL     :)        Tony G      LI,NY