[Land-speed] EFI AFR Question..

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Oct 11 23:12:47 MDT 2007

Well, it's dark out now, so I won't go look, lol. The one I have is
Innovate LC-1 system. Is that good or just average or poor.  Iguess the
question I was asking was what's good enough. If I command 11.5 and get
11.4 how much time do I spend trying to determine if it is sensor, or
real live afr? What's the cost benefit analysis gonna say? I could spend
a zillion bucks tracking down something that is in reality in the noise.
What do the rest of you folks who tune with a wide band do? How close is
close enough?

Oh, Dave, how much for the Accel DFI 77030-3 system for a mustang? I
need tostart saving my milk money..

mayf