[Land-speed] Flowbench

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Oct 13 19:51:20 MDT 2007

Yeah, the comments were pointed at me.  BUt yu need to remember, not all
of have been dong this sice salt was created and so we do not know
everyone.  And MIke and I have goten to know each other a bt via email.
The  question I asked as to whether or not he had a name was so I could
get to know him. It was not a sarcastic question by any stretch, but a
question of knowledge needed. As I say, this is really old news now, and
everything is cool.

mayf