[Land-speed] Oct meet

Scott Cowle SCowle at mentorcollege.edu
Tue Oct 23 06:35:41 MDT 2007

Well this is getting downright embarrassing-this is the third meet that I have
failed to produce any good results-everything happens in threes right? So next
time we'll be back to racing and staying together throughout the whole meet.
Anyways-my sincere apologies for oilin down the track Saturday morning and a
great big thank you to the Turks and Joe and Donna and all of the fantastic
volunteers.Each time I go to Maxton I appreciate them more and more-they work
hard to produce a great race. Thanks to the Snart racing team and Joe Roberts
and everyone who came by my pit to speak to me. I really love being there.
I'll be back! Scott-#441 The "Eh" Team-P.S. See ya next year,or maybe the year
after-depends on the repairs-but I will be there.

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.