[Land-speed] Steve Fosset Missing

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 06:32:49 MDT 2007

Dale-- From Google Earth there looks like there maybe a good 10-12 miles on
the both the North and Middle lake if the surface is good.  Hard to tell
what they are, mud like El Mirage or thin akalai, by the colors in the
satellite photos.  I've never been up there.
Good time of day in the desert.  Where I live isn't considered a desert; but
this month it sure feels like one.
Ed W