[Land-speed] Putting a #2H fine point on Jo Codding'spin

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 20:20:13 MDT 2007

I'm with you on not pickin' on Jo.     I was just speculating on what might have happened.  At a buck-anything, things happen fast and even three seconds on the brakes  might seem like an eternity.    About THAT job... I'm sure there's times when my wife would swear there wasn't a whit of  difference between him and me except for the beard .