[Land-speed] Pressure Switch and Temperature Sensor

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 21:19:43 MDT 2007

If it were me doing it I would put 2 pressure switches in your vehicle. A
50# pound for a light and a 30# for a kill switch. They could be fed off the
same oil line.

If you don't have #30 pounds on starting your engine put a bypass around it
and when you get it started flip the switch to off arming the #30 pound kill
pressure switch.

The #50 red light will come on clueing you to a problem and the #30 just
might save your engine....Good luck