[Land-speed] Dry Sump

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Sat Jan 3 10:20:47 MST 2009

Thanks Ed and Elon. If nobody has the numbers, I think that I will
start by measuring the torque used to drive my BBC HV oil pump with
the drill for preoiling. If I measure the reaction force I can
calculate a torque number....... It'll be in the spring 'cause I have
to redo the engine first.

Thanks,
Skip