[Land-speed] ratchet wrenches

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Thu Jan 29 19:19:41 MST 2009

Doug,
I have a set of Craftsman offsets, they are OK but I am pretty sure they are
imports. They just don't have the quality and feel of a good tool. I have a
set of the first GearWrench's that came out and I like them and they have held
up with daily use for 15 or so years. I think they are imports also, but are
noticably better quality.
Ed V