[Land-speed] Spins and Things...

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 11:59:18 MDT 2009

Narrow front tread, caster has less effect, Inline, even less. My latest front
end design, has 0 caster,o scrub o camber, o toe in, 0 rake, 0 trail.B I think
extreme caster is a hold over from when the old diggers responded to bump
steer, by adding more caster.You don't have to worry about alot of this with
no suspension.

Any scrub exaggerates the caster effect. Extreme scrub with no caster would
legthen the outside WB, and shorten the inside. Not Good, (think wagon
steering).

Jack