[Land-speed] Screen Filters

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 18:41:32 MST 2010

I run a tubular one, pretty large screen. For me it's just a precaution to
keep out the "big chunks" from the pump if I lose an engine. I believe it's
a Canton. It's actually on an external pump wet sump system but I will put
it on the with the dry sump parts I have if I ever build a pan for my
GMC...Good Luck