[Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!

Ellen Wilkinson gary_ellen at msn.com
Mon May 31 11:14:54 MDT 2010

Mayf
How important are the files on the affected hard drive? How much room is left
on the hard drive?
Easy expensive solution, take computer to computer repair shop, they will plug
it into their network or remove the hard drive hook it another computer run a
virus/malware scan remove problems, install antivirus software charge money
and your buddy is back in business.
If the files are not important not too expensive solution, replace hard drive,
use recovery disk to reinstall OS, drivers and software.  Recovery disk does
have OS right?
Gary