[Land-speed] Waiting for the wave. Non LSR

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 13:15:35 MST 2011

California has been wiped off the map.. Fear and anticipation has come true. In the north the "new" bay was made from Lake Tahoe and in the south half of the state the Colorado River dumps into the Pacific right at the new LA formally known as Las Vegas. The one major gain from this was the total loss of Baja Cali and major MJ routes in to, well no matter is not there anymore. Good thing my old coupe was stored upside down for such an emergency...I'm now living in it as a boat....................JD