[Land-speed] Front suspension settings

Kirkwood saltfever at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 14:29:24 MDT 2012

Good information, Neil . . .  I like your idea. But on that car the front
shock towers are sheet metal flexi-flyers!  I don't know how his roll cage
contributes to front end rigidity but, assuming no reinforcement, we need to
consider how load changes geometry. When measuring shouldn't your method be
statically loaded to get a better representation of the dynamic conditions?
-Kirk