[Land-speed] ???? Sort

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 11:13:50 MDT 2012

About the trailer ........ This looks near perfect for a 2000 lb. lakester.
http://www.alumaklm.com/tandem-axle-utilities/item/10-6316-utility-trailer.html
Costs around $4.5K. delivered to CA.  Any thoughts?
With the pricey engine and some further tow vehicle investment it looks like
a better deal than a late model or new purchase.  I'm trying to keep the tow
vehicle/everyday driver a small, easy to maneuver size, non smog and
something I can easily maintain. .................. Ed Weldon