[Land-speed] Mobil 1 0W50 Racing oil product or part number

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Jul 31 10:53:24 MDT 2013

Well so far I have struck out on this stuff. Mobil 1 sells it in a 6
pack for $98.90, Amazon sells it in the same package for the same price
and none of them have a product or part number by which to order it.
Amazon sells it via *Hoerr Racing Products
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A2IS69AN9A0OWP>
*which is so far the only place I can get it.  Stuff is $16.49 or so a
qt....  Is it worth that price? And anyone know the actual part number?
If you have some, will you look on a bottle and shoot me the PN or
product number? Parts stores wont even try to get it if they do not have
a product or part number...

mayf