[Land-speed] OPEN HOUSE

sparky.2211 at cox.net sparky.2211 at cox.net
Sun Jan 12 22:11:06 MST 2014

Monday Jan. 20th   3-7:00 Pm

Linda and I will be hosting Rob, Brandon and crew with their new stunning Carbinite Liner.

We will have beer, pop and burgers available from 4:00 to 7:00

Please give me a heads up on how many so that I will have a clue on how much stuff to buy

Look forward to see you all, feel free to invite your friends.
Sparky
602-762-2211
sparky.2211 at cox.net
3402 E Libby st
Phoenix,
--
"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society, but the people themselves."      THOMAS JEFFERSON

Working hard to not be one of "THE USEFUL IDIOTS"     wmts'64 2013