[baja]COW/CATTLE VACCINE SUPPLY MARKET PROPOSALS

M SAMUEL Kodjo M SAMUEL Kodjo" <s_a_m_u_e_l_k@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:21:35 +0000

SAMUEL Kodjo
ABIDJAN, COTE D' IVOIRE
WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY.

l am writting this letter out of a genuine desperation
to find a reliable partner in an unfolding
transaction.

I have been unjustly treated by my partner in an
earlier transaction, so I seek your help, attention
and genuine co-operation to our mutual benefit and I
believe that you will not let down the trust and
confidence I am about to repose on you.

For the past ten years, I have been working for a
public relations firm that pays me about two hundred
dollars each month, plus little bonus based on my work
input. On the 30th of June last year, our company made
a very big financial breakthrough when we made contact
with Alhaji Idris Karim  and began to supply him with
cow medicines.

Alhaji Idris KARIM is the president of IVOGRIEN FARMS,
and is a millionaire farmer with animal farms at Chad,
Burkina Faso, Senegal, Ghana, Benin and Togo; with
main offices in Cote d'Ivoire, and a new one located
at Zimbabwe. Moreover, he is the
greatest supplier of cattle beef and other dairy
products to the whole of West Africa.

He had informed us about the huge amount of money he
spends on the purchase of a particular but very
important cattle medicine. Precisely, he buys US$5,000
per carton. He asked if our organisation can source
for a cheaper supplier.

We did market research and discovered that we can buy
these medicine in Europe for US$2,000 per carton. We
moved a proposal to Alhaji IDRIS KARIM, to supply him
at US$4,800 per carton which he accepted.

As these supplies progressed and our company was doing
fine, I requested my boss to increase my salary. He
was so upset that he sacked me without benefits after
ten years of dedicated service. Though I was later
called back when another kind-hearted senior staff
protested against his action.

During my moments of being sacked, which lasted for
close to two months, I was so desperate that I went to
the Dongo Farms and infomed Alhaji IDRIS KARIM that I
have a foriegn contact that will be willing to supply
him this same products at us$4,400 per carton. he was
very happy with this news, and in turn confided to me
that he was about to place order for one thousand
cartons following a suspected outbreak of disease in
his farms.
I assured him that my foriegn contact will be in the
position to manufacture and supply to him; infact I
convinced him that my former boss usually buys from my
foriegn contact and that is why he sales to him at a
higher price.

HOWEVER, I INFORMED ALHAJI IDRIS KARIM THAT HE
WILL HAVE TO PAY CASH IN ADVANCE BEFORE
MY FORIEGN CONTACT WILL SUPPLY TO HIM.

For the moment he has stopped all contact with my
boss.
Please consider on how to handle this profitable
project and kindly contact me immediately for details
and negotiations as regards my commission. However,
I will insist that my commission will be 20% of the
total profit.

Note: We will buy one thousand carton at US$2,000,000.
We sell to them at US$4,400,000.
Our client pays cash before lifting of the goods.
They must not know our purchase point in Europe.
Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely,